Private Policy and Cookies
The administrator of your personal data is: GP Sp. z o.o., registered in the National Court Register (KRS): 0000209994. NIP: 8512869604, REGON: 812694698, with its registered office in Szczecin, ul. Struga 80 A, 70-784 Szczecin, Poland.
You can contact the Administrator via:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +48 91 432 09 40
- Mail: GP Sp. z o.o., ul. Struga 80 A, 70-784 Szczecin, Poland.
Data processing principles.
The Administrator processes personal data in accordance with the following principles:
- Based on a legal basis and in accordance with the law (legality).
- Honestly and fairly (fairness).
- In a transparent manner for the data subject (transparency).
- For specific purposes and not ‘just in case’ (minimization).
- No more than necessary (adequacy).
- With care for the accuracy of the data (accuracy).
- No longer than necessary (timeliness).
- Ensuring appropriate data security (security).
Purposes, legal bases, and scope of data processing.
- We process your data for the following purposes:
- For contact purposes, to respond to your message sent to us directly via email or through a contact form based on the legitimate interest of the Administrator related to the necessity of providing you with a response.
- For technical purposes using technical cookies, based on the legitimate interest of the Administrator related to the proper functioning and operation of the Site.
- For purposes related to maintaining our company profile on social media (such as Facebook/Instagram) in accordance with the rules defined by the owners of the respective platform and informing about our products, promotions, and other information about our business, which we consider our legitimate interest.
- We process your data in the scope of:
- If you send us an email, we will process the data contained in it. Providing us with data in an email is voluntary. You can request the removal of this data at any time.
- If you use the contact form on our website, we will process data in the form of your email address and name. Providing this data is a condition for us to respond to your inquiry.
- If you like or otherwise engage with our social media profile (e.g., Facebook), we will process the data you provide on that platform to which we have access. To end the processing, you can unsubscribe from our profile.
- External Partners’ APIs: Our site may use APIs (application programming interfaces) provided by external partners to integrate various functionalities such as maps, analytical, advertising, or social media services. Using these APIs may lead to the creation of additional cookies or the use of existing cookies to process user data. External partners may store and process this data according to their own privacy policies.
Data recipients and the intention to transfer data to entities outside the EEA or international organizations.
- Recipients of your personal data are:
- If you have given consent for marketing cookies, your data stored in cookies will be shared with our advertising partners.
- If you have given consent for analytical cookies, your data stored in cookies will be processed by the entity providing traffic analysis software for our site (e.g., Google Analytics).
- Your data is not transferred to countries outside the EEA or international organizations, except for the partners mentioned below:
- Google Inc. based in the USA for traffic analytics on the site using Google Analytics and the provision of additional features (such as Google Maps, Google Search Console) related to the proper functioning of the site and displaying search results. See how Google processes and protects your data. This browser add-on allows you to manage the scope and level of data access collected by Google Analytics.
- Google Inc. based in the USA for advertising and measuring their effectiveness in the Google Ads system. See how Google processes and protects your data. Here you can manage your preferences and information in the Google advertising system.
- Facebook Inc. based in the USA for managing accounts and accessing data on social media services (Facebook, Instagram), advertising, and measuring their effectiveness related to the installation of the Facebook pixel and Conversion API on the site. See how Facebook processes and protects your data.”
Data retention period.
We are unable to determine for how long we will process your personal data. If you have provided us with your data in a form or email message for contact purposes, we will process your data until you request the deletion of this data or object to the processing. However, we may also process the data if we believe that we have fulfilled the legitimate interest of the Administrator.
- The user has the right to:
- Access their data.
- Rectify, delete, or limit the processing of their data.
- Data portability.
- Object to data processing.
- Withdraw consent to data processing at any time and in any form, unless the processing of your data is carried out for the purpose of fulfilling a contract by the Administrator, to meet legal obligations of the state institutions, or to fulfill the legitimate interests of the Administrator.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (address: Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).
- More information about personal data protection can be obtained on the website of the Office for Personal Data Protection: www.uodo.gov.pl.
- Cookies are small text files stored on users’ devices while browsing the website. They are used to make using our website easier, improve the quality of services, and allow for traffic and user behavior analysis.
- Cookies can be permanent (persistent) or temporary (session-based). Permanent cookies are stored on the user’s device for a specific period or until they are deleted by the user. Temporary cookies are deleted after closing the browser.
- We use both our own cookies and third-party cookies. Our own cookies are used to ensure the proper functioning of the site, personalize content, save user preferences, and analyze statistics. Third-party cookies are used by external analytical, advertising, and social media integration tools.
- Users have the right to control and restrict how cookies are used on our site. Most web browsers allow users to manage cookies, including blocking, limiting, or deleting cookies. Detailed information on managing cookies can be found in the user’s browser settings.
- It should be noted that disabling or limiting cookies may affect the functionality of the site and the quality of the services provided.
- On our website, we use various types of cookies to better meet the needs of users and ensure optimal use of the site.
- Technical cookies: These are essential for the proper functioning of the website. They allow the maintenance of the user’s session, form handling, remembering preferences, and ensuring site security.
- Marketing cookies: They allow for personalized advertising and remarketing activities tailored to the interests and preferences of users. They are also used to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns and optimize ad content.
- Analytical cookies: They are used to collect information about how users use the website, such as the number of visits, pages visited, time spent on the site, and the source of traffic. The data collected helps in the analysis and optimization of the site, improving its functionality, and tailoring content to user needs.
- Comfort of using the website: Cookies can significantly improve the comfort of using a website.
- Content personalization: Cookies allow us to tailor displayed content to the user’s preferences and interests, making the site more attractive and useful.
- Remembering settings: Thanks to cookies, the website can remember the user’s chosen settings, such as language, layout, or color scheme, which enables faster and more convenient use of the service.
- Logging in: Cookies enable the storage of information about the logged-in user, allowing for easy switching between different sections of the site without the need for re-login.
- Session maintenance: With cookies, the site can track the user’s activity on various subpages, making it easy to return to recently visited sections or continue unfinished actions, such as filling out forms.
- Performance optimization: Cookies can be used to analyze website traffic and user behavior, helping to optimize its performance and deliver high-quality content.
- Ads: Cookies enable the display of personalized ads tailored to the user’s interests and needs, making ads less invasive and more relevant.
- Integration with social media: Cookies allow integration with social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram, making it easy to share content and use additional features like commenting or liking.
Functions of technical cookies.
- Functions of technical cookies: Maintaining user sessions: Technical cookies allow for the maintenance of a user’s session while navigating the website, enabling them to move between different sections of the site without the need to log in again or re-enter the same information.
- Remembering user preferences: Thanks to technical cookies, the website can store information about user preferences, such as selected language, font size, color settings, or other personalization elements.
- Handling forms: Technical cookies support the functioning of forms on the site, such as login, registration, or contact forms, ensuring the correct processing of data entered by users.
- Optimizing site performance: Using technical cookies allows for monitoring the site’s performance and the speed of loading individual elements, enabling optimization and improving the quality of services provided.
- Security: Technical cookies help ensure the security of the website and its users, for example, by verifying user identities, detecting intrusion attempts, or protecting against CSRF (Cross-Site Request Forgery) attacks.
Functions of analytical cookies.
- Measurement of traffic on the site: Analytical cookies allow for monitoring the number of visits, unique users, and page views, providing a general overview of the website’s popularity and performance.
- Analysis of user behavior: Thanks to analytical cookies, information can be collected about how users navigate the site, such as the time spent on individual subpages, navigation paths, and exit points from the site.
- Conversion optimization: Analytical cookies help identify the elements of the site that impact the effectiveness of achieving business goals, such as registration, placing an order, or filling out a contact form.
- User segmentation: The use of analytical cookies allows for grouping users based on different criteria, enabling better adaptation of content and offers to the needs of individual segments.
- A/B testing: Analytical cookies are used to conduct A/B tests, which involve comparing two versions of a website to determine which one better meets the established goals. These tests help optimize the appearance, functionality, and content of the site.
Functions of advertising cookies.
- Personalized ads: Marketing cookies enable the display of advertisements tailored to the user’s interests, preferences, and browsing history, making them more attractive and effective.
- Remarketing: With marketing cookies, it is possible to track users who have visited the website but have not made a purchase or taken other actions, and redirect ads to them to encourage them to return to the site and complete transactions.
- Ad performance measurement: Marketing cookies allow for monitoring the results of advertising campaigns, such as the number of clicks, conversions, or impressions, enabling the optimization of marketing strategies.
- Multi-channel ad management: Using marketing cookies facilitates the coordination and integration of advertising activities across various channels, such as search engines, social media, or partner websites.
- Testing and optimizing ad content: Marketing cookies are used for conducting A/B tests and other analytical methods to assess the effectiveness and engagement of different ad messages, formats, and creative elements for users.